Magazine F: Yogurt Issue 24
Shipping calculated at checkout
Magazine F is a food documentary magazine which focuses on one ingredient per issue. The magazine explores how each ingredient is grown, prepared, and shared in different cultures around the world, through in-depth interviews, inspiring stories, and beautiful photos.
The magazine originates in Korea, where it is published roughly 6 times a year. But as part of its quest to examine the use of foods worldwide, it features information on many locations, traditions, cooks, and producers.
Issue 24 celebrates the world's most popular dairy product: Yogurt. This issue kicks off with a feature on an Australian dairy farm, and also features...
- A city guide to the cafes of Melbourne and Sydney where the yogurt bowl reigns supreme
- A historical timeline of yogurt references and production
- A guide to the family of fermented dairy, from local favorites to global trends
- A shopping guide to accessories to make and/or enjoy yogurt.
- Interviews with chefs and food scientists.
- A peek into the growing trend of dairy free yogurts
Paperback. Color Photographs throughout.