OP: Art Culinaire #91
Regular price $30.00
Unit price per
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Peter Beck of Tamarind in New York
- José Andrés of Jaleo, Cafe Atlantico, Oyamel, Zaytinya, and Minibar in Washington, DC
- Harold Dieterle of Perilla in New York
- Aimo and Nadia Moroni of il Luogo di Aimo e Nadia in Milan
- Massimo Bottura of Osteria Francescana in Modena
Additionally, there is a piece on moonshine.
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.