OP: Art Culinaire #81
Regular price $30.00
Unit price per
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Robert McGrath of Roaring Fork in Arizona and Texas
- Brad Farmerie of Public in New York
- Don Pintabona of Dani in New York
- Paul Liebrandt of Gilt in New York
- Bryan Sikora of Sovana Bistro in Pennsylvania
Also included is a piece on bitters.
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
Please note that early issues of Art Culinaire, though unused, may be subject to more shelfware.