OP: Art Culinaire #39
Regular price $35.00
Unit price per
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Prue Barton and David Griffiths of Vinnies in New Zealand
- Lucas Spoel and Takashi Nakamura of Kermadec in New Zealand
- Bruce Yim of Ristorante Ecco in California
- Nobuyuki Matsuhisa of Nobu in New York
- Douglas Rodriguez of Patria in New York
- Lindsey Shere of Chez Panisse in California
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
Please note that early issues of Art Culinaire, though unused, may be subject to more shelfware.