OP: Art Culinaire #14
Regular price $35.00
Unit price per
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Jean-Louis Palladin of Jean-Louis at Watergate in Washington, DC
- Paul Prudhomme of K-Paul's in New Orleans
- Lawrence Forgione of An American Place in New York
- Peter Buhrer of Rebe Restaurant in Switzerland
- Andrea Bell of L.A. Celebrations in California
- Kenneth Juran of Park Hyatt in Washington, DC
Additionally, there is a piece on Beaujolais Nouveau.
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
Please note that early issues of Art Culinaire, though unused, may be subject to more shelfware.