Art Culinaire #134
Shipping calculated at checkout
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Micha Schäfer with Billy Wagner of Nobelhart & Schmutzig in Berlin
- Thomas Raquel of Le Bernardin in New York City
- Scott Winegard of Farm Spirit in Portland, Oregon
- William Bradley of Addison in Del Mar, California
- David Toutain of Restaurant David Toutain in Paris
In addition there are articles on Babancourt rhum and Le Bernardin’s update of a 20-year-old dessert. And in the popular recurring feature Looking Glass, three wine professionals taste from an unmarked bottle and attempt to determine what it is—and one of them pretty much nails it.
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.