Art Culinaire #142
Shipping calculated at checkout
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Brandon Go of Hayaoto in Los Angeles
- Dave Park of Jeong in Chicago
- Val Cantu of Californios in San Francisco
- Noah Sandoval of Oriole in Chicago
- Jamal James Kent of SAGA and Crown Shy in New York
In the recurring Looking Glass feature, three wine professionals taste and analyze and unmarked bottle.
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.