Art Culinaire #133
Shipping calculated at checkout
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Shola Olunloyo of Studio Kitchen in Philadelphia
- Dyan Ng of Auburn in Los Angeles
- Sebastian Frank of Horváth in Berlin
- Kim Alter of Nightbird in San Francisco
- Greg Baxtrom of Olmsted in Brooklyn
In addition there are articles on chefs and climate change, the search for lost heirloom apple varieties. And in the popular recurring feature Looking Glass, three wine professionals taste from an unmarked bottle and attempt to determine what it is.
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.