OP: Art Culinaire #76
Shipping calculated at checkout
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Shea Gallante of Cru in New York
- Stanley Wong and Pichet Ong of Spice Market in New York
- Georges Blanc of Restaurant Georges Blanc in France
- Olivier Muller of DB Bistro Moderne in New York
- Charlie Trotter of Charlie Trotter's in Chicago
Additionally, there is a piece on Cynar, including recipes.
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
Please note that early issues of Art Culinaire, though unused, may be subject to more shelfware.