OP: Art Culinaire #17
Shipping calculated at checkout
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- David Fye of Morrison-Clark Inn in Washington, DC
- Daniel Boulud of Le Cirque in New York
- Joan Winters of Duane Park Cafe in New York
- Frank Stitt of Highlands in Alabama
- Elizabeth Terry of Elizabeth on 37 in Savannah
Additionally, there is a nice piece on bourbon.
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
Please note that early issues of Art Culinaire, though unused, may be subject to more shelfware.