OP: Art Culinaire #15
Shipping calculated at checkout
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Robert Van Duuren of Sirène d'Or and 1 Place St. Catherine in Belgium
- Cheung Kam Chuen of the Regent Hotel in Hong Kong
- LaiKam Lun of the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Hong Kong
- Yeung Koon Yat of Forum Restaurant, 485 Lockhart Rd, and Causeway Bay in Hong Kong
- Chris Northmore of Cherokee Town and Country Club in Atlanta
Additionally, there is a piece on beverage pairing with Chinese food.
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
Please note that early issues of Art Culinaire, though unused, may be subject to more shelfware.