OP: Art Culinaire #13
Shipping calculated at checkout
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Christer Larsson of Aquavit in New York
- Charles Palmer of Aureole in New York
- Georges Masraff of Tavern on the Green in New York
- Charles Saunders of Sonoma Mission Inn and Spa in California
- Dennis Berkowitz and Walter Fey of Max's Diner in California
Additionally, there is a piece on Chardonnay.
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
Please note that early issues of Art Culinaire, though unused, may be subject to more shelfware.