OP: Art Culinaire #10
Shipping calculated at checkout
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Emile Tabourdiau of Le Bristol Paris in Paris
- Students of the Culinary Institute of America in New York
- Students of Johnson and Wales College in Rhode Island
- Dean Fearing of The Mansion on Turtle Creek in Dallas
- Richard Chamberlain of San Simeon Restaurant in Dallas
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
Please note that early issues of Art Culinaire, though unused, may be subject to more shelfware.