Ikarus Invites the World's Best Chefs: Exceptional Recipes and International Chefs in Portrait: Volume 8
Shipping calculated at checkout
Ikarus is an innovative restaurant in Austria, located in Hangar-7 at the Salzburg airport, where it shares a soaring space with a collection of historic aircraft and Red Bull Formula 1 racing cars.
But the location is not as unusual as the restaurant's monthly rotation of guest chefs, who come from all over the world to cook there. Founded by the renowned German chef Eckhart Witzigmann, the restaurant has two Michelin stars for its staff's own cooking.
This volume features chefs who, due to pandemic restrictions, did not have to travel far to cook at the restaurant. It includes:
- Hans Haas of Tantris in Germany and his successor, Sigi Schelling
- Eckhart Witzigmann
- Martin Klein and the Ikarus team
- Tim Boury of Boury Restaurant in Belgium
- Alexander Herrmann and Tobias Batz of Restaurant Alexander Herrmann by Tobias Batz in Germany
- Ángel León of Aponiente in Spain
- Niclas Jönsson and Daniel Höglander of Aloë in Sweden
- Yannick Franques of La Tour d'Argent in Paris
- Enrico Bartolini of Enrico Bartolini-Mudec in Milan
Each dish is accompanied by a full-page color photograph of its presentation.
A dramatic survey of fine dining.
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.