Art Culinaire #131
Shipping calculated at checkout
Four times a year, Art Culinaire profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Yannick Alleno and Yasunai Okazaki of L’Abysse in Paris
- Mariana Villegas of Fulgarance in Paris
- Duncan Holmes of Beckon and Call in Denver
- Karlo Evaristo and Jared Ventura of Aida Pop-up in Orange Country
- Jorge Hernandez, José Andrés, and Albert Adrià on their Mini-bar collaboration Washington, DC
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.